I can cheat or be promiscuous because i'm a MAN




The dictionary defines a mindset as a fixed mental attitude or disposition that predetermines a person's responses to and interpretations of situations. 

This is the very basis of ones perception or belief of something. Hence, if you have a right mindset you'll produce the right results and vice versa. 

Here is a popular belief I'd like to challenge in this write-up: 'I can cheat or be promiscuous because I'm a MAN - this is my nature and I just can't help it!' 


Ooh I know this is a very controversial issue and belief that is affecting many lives and homes. I don't want this trend to continue to the next generation so I think everyone needs to challenge this notion. 

This very phrase has ruined so many lives and destinies. People are living with broken hearts and lack of moral value especially when it comes to Men, we feel they should not be taken with the iron hand. As a result, we let grievous and detrimental issues like this just slide and we silently accept it in our homes, communities and nations. 

Where is the loyalty that a good relationship needs to thrive gonna come from with this kind of belief/mindset? I'm not shying away from the fact that one can fall into immorality with the opposite sex while in a relationship but what I want to address is willingly having extra-marital affairs because 'I Am just a man and that is my nature' philosophy. 

Many women are suffering in silence because they came from a family where having extra-marital affair isn't a new thing and sad to say that men that emanates from Homes like this don't even know how to be loyal to any woman. Where do we draw the line? 

There was something I learnt a while ago - 'if your outlook is wrong, your outcome will be wrong'! 

I'm challenging the men to please comment on this post so we can all have a better understanding of this mysterious belief I think is a lie from the pit of hell. 

Where is the place of self-control in this issue? So do we mean that if a paedophile says he is only attracted to children because that is his nature; then he can be excused??? Oh no! This is why there is so much chaos in the world. We can see the new trend of homosexuality where they claim they were born to be attracted to person of same sex. We can all see how wrong that notion is and what a big lie/wrong mindset it is. 

So before I go on and on, if you're a male specie reading this post. Please and please have a rethink of this kind of mindset: 'I can cheat or be promiscuous because I'm a MAN - this is my nature and I just can't help it!' It is a lie because you can be a man that will be faithful both in public and in secret to one woman!!! 

My passion is to see homes restored, families reconciled back together, increase in loyalty in relationships so we can have a better society and moral character to be people that will be focused to fulfil our destinies. 

Have a rethink and thanks for reading this post. Enjoy



Comments

Anonymous said…
lovely write up ma'am... can you kindly check your inbox on facebook? i left a message for you there couple of days ago... thanks
Abiola said…
Thank you reader! I can't find any message from you on Facebook!
Busola said…
Amen sister!! Amen

This topic is deep and need to be shared. I know what gender I will be sending this link to. ������

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome

What is your identity?

Do men really know what they are getting themselves into when they say they want to get married?