Writing my history today!

                          

As I lie down on my bed and think about life, a question pop up in my head and it is what do u want the story of your life, marriage n family to be in the next 20 to 30 years? Keep writing it by how u live on a daily basis .. . Remember


Let the one who is doing harm continue to do harm; let the one who is vile continue to be vile; let the one who is righteous continue to live righteously; let the one who is holy continue to be holy.” “Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”
(Revelation 22:11-13 NLT)

30 years from now, I want to be able to say I fought a good fight! I lived a life of integrity in spite of what life threw at me. I want to be able to say I gave my family love and forgiveness! I want to be able to say that I didn't allow life push me to compromise who God made me to be! 

Dear reader, fast forward your life from now; what kind of story would it be? Would it be one filled with love, God and breakthroughs or of one with sorrow, regrets, disappointments and hardship???

I decided to write this post because I think this is a very deep question each human being needs to ask. My dear, as they always say, life is filled with ups n downs and sometimes you can never prepare enough for the sudden surprises and unexpected events that life throws at you but in spite of all, what will be your testimony at the end???

Remember keep writing your history today! Please let it be a good one! 



Photo credit: Bella Naija

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do men really know what they are getting themselves into when they say they want to get married?

What is your identity?

Welcome