I need healing for my soul





Going through life and in a new year, many have set new year resolutions and it's no wonder they're already breaking them. How can we experience the new if we continue living life with the junk in our trunk?

The teaching below is a message by Katie Souza and it's about healing your soul.

Our soul is our mind, will and emotions. She explained that sin and trauma can wound our soul and that we need the blood of Jesus for cleansing of the soul and the power of the resurrection of Jesus Christ (also called DUNAMIS) to heal our soul. I can relate with this teaching and I'm currently pondering on this great revelation.

I don't know about you, I've been wounded by some life experiences and in order to totally walk free - I need to be healed! So what is the condition of your soul? Rem a wounded soul affect every single area of your life! Get healed! Please watch this: 

Comments

Gee Bee said…
Thank you so much for this Biola! God Bless You!
Abiola said…
You're so welcome ma! Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome

What is your identity?

Do men really know what they are getting themselves into when they say they want to get married?