What does my birth represent?

In this season, everyone everywhere all cultures, denominations and tribes celebrate the birth of one child! Jesus Christ the saviour of the world is not an ordinary child. His birth was phenomenal divinely orchestrated by God to save people from their sins. He had a purpose for his birth and existence on earth. When he was born he solely lived to fulfil his purpose and destiny and then he left. He lived a short life compared to many people's lives. He came, did what he had to do, left in flesh but alive in spirit.

My question is what does my birth represent? Each day I live, do I live with the
consciousness of my purpose and destiny because after all, my days here on earth are numbered? Bearing in mind that many are here on earth just living through the motions but lack a purpose! As I watch TV now to soak in, this precious season; I begin to feel the peace, joy and hope associated with the birth of Jesus Christ! Will his birth be in vain in my life? Am I really living the victorious life he died for me to live? A resounding question in my heart this season. So before eating all the turkey and every kind of meal prepared! Have a solemn fellowship with God in your mind! Many have left God long time ago but only come to him during a season like this! So my lovely reader be joyous and really think about the LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST!

Have a Merry Christmas! Shalom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome

Do men really know what they are getting themselves into when they say they want to get married?

What is your identity?